
That's right bunnies!!! Myself, my handsome man Nick and my beautiful ladywife and best friend Eddie Vee are off like bats outta hell! Tomorrow this time, we will be in the air, enroute to the motherland! This is my 2nd VLV, Eddie's 4th( I think?) and Nick's 1st. You probably wont see Nick and I out at many VLV events, as we have lots of other Vegas-y things planned- shows, dinners, etc. But! You will see us Thursday afternoon, Saturday afternoon at the carshow, and Saturday night trying out our newly-learned dance moves. Needless to say that last part will require some cocktails to be properly executed...We are quite rusty! If you see us out and about, please say hello! We are from a small town, and when I'm in a big group of people, I get a tad....shocked! I zone out! I wont notice you, so come right on up and say hello! I'll give you a great big Canadian bearhug!!! I'm the most excited for Thursday and Friday...why? Well, we rented a red 1959 Cadillac convertible for 5 hours on Thursday!!!!!
It has always been my dream to drive in the desert in an old convertible, with a silk scarf around my hair - old Hollywood, you know! I'm thrilled this is going to be a reality in a few short days!!!! Oh, and we have one seat free in the car if any of you'd like to jump in with us! Friday we are meeting up with our friends from L.A, the stunning and hilarious Mz Berlin and her beau. We are going to have a fancy dinner, and catch Absinthe- the Vaudevillian style circus show at Ceasars! I'm also extremely excited about our swanky hotel! We scored a really great deal at the new 5 star luxery resort, The Cosmopolitan! Balcony, kitchen, japanese style soaking jacuzzi tub! We are living it up this year! All in all, every fiber of my being is buzzing with excitement, I can barely contain myself as I type this here at work. Vegas baby, Mama's coming!!!!!!!! XOXOXO Lenora
1 comment:
Have a safe flight! I am the same way and kind of walk around with blinders on in big crowds so if you spy me first, please say hi. :)
Post a Comment