2 years later, I write to you again. My crippling twitter-addiction has satiated my pseudo-blogging desires thus far…however this rainy March afternoon, 140 characters just isn’t cutting it for this sass-pot.
I write to you from a laptop - perched upon my psychology text book. I should be studying. Tomorrow evening’s psych midterm is quickly inching closer, but , I admit dear blog-o-sphere….I care not. Many things have changed for me this semester- mostly my mental health, I am not too proud to admit. My hard-earned 3.9 GPA from last semester will surely plummet….but, all things considered, things could be worse.
2010 has brought blessings and curses. Most notable being my best friend and I surviving flipping my car upside-down at the end of January. Something or someone must have been looking out for us both, since we both walked away without any physical damage, and for that I am truly thankful.
Flipped car. Oh hey!

For a brief time it gave me a renewed love for life. That has fizzled and died for a bit…leaving me with crippling anxiety, and second guessing everything in my life. Now I stand at an unhappy crossroads. Do I run to find something to live for?
My mundane East-Coast-Canadian life is far from fulfilling when I venture out of my bubble.
But, I digress. I shall not have this post be a giant pity-party cluster fuck. No one wants to read that, correct?
One of the things that gives me a reason to get up in the morning lately is my fast-approaching trip to LAS VEGAS!
My beautiful, talented and hilarious lady-wife and best friend Eddie Vee ( from car-flipping-companion fame) and I will be attending Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender #13.

At the risk of making this entry far too long…..A quick list of the fantastic activities shall include: A trip to the Neon Graveyard, seing Dita Von Teese perform at the Crazy Horse, seeing Chuck Berry and Wanda Jackson live, the giant carshow, burlesque show, staying at the Flamingo, shopping…etc etc. I promise to update with photos when I come home!
That being said…I will try my best, dear blog-o-sphere, to update my blog semi-regularly with witty banter, random photos, and as much positivity as possible. I’m hoping this little pet (blog) of mine will inspire me to see some good in my ridiculous small-town life once more.
Good day, beautiful internet-folk!
Xo
ps- Should you wish to follow me on Twitter...look up LenoraLeNoire
No comments:
Post a Comment