Lately, ever since I’ve come back from Cuba, I’ve been sporting a much more natural look. This is my natural hair, air -dried outside in the sun. Bare skin, nothing but eyebrows. A few months ago, I would have never posted this photo… but I’m so much more comfortable in my own skin lately.
I joke that I’m turning into a hippie, but, embracing my natural beauty on my own terms has been really freeing. Don’t get me wrong, I still love being a glamour-puss, and getting all dolled up for a night on the town- but the difference is, I don’t feel like I have to put on that “show” every day, anymore, and that has been such a great thing to feel and discover.
My look has always defined me, and as I grow, I’m much more comfortable expressing all sides of me to the world, and lately, that is a much more toned-down Lenora.
On a side note, I owe this awesome mane of mermaid hair to shampooing rarely (1-2 times a week), and using THIS stuff.
xo
Lenora

1 comment:
Beautiful
Post a Comment