As some of you know, I recently returned from my 2nd trip to Cuba in 2 months. My 1st trip back in January found me terribly sick for the majority, and my life had been a whirl-wind of anxiety and depression for several weeks there after. I made the decision to throw myself out of my comfort zone- and book a 2nd trip, solo.
I have decided to write a series of personal, in-depth entries about my trip. My trip was one of self-care, self-love, self-exploration, and self-discovery. I journaled extensively daily, and found answers to questions I hadn't even planned on asking. I let my tears fall into the sand and into the ocean, and found new love for life ,myself, and others. The journey is one I want to share with you all. I feel I have returned a new woman, and I'd like to introduce you all to her.
So, in coming days, I will be sharing approximately 8 entries from various stages of my trip. I will structure the entries by sharing exerts from my Iphone notes or journal entries, and writing an after-thought and reflection. Of course, I'll be sharing photos along the way.
So, I invite you to come along on this journey with me.
XOX
Lenora
No comments:
Post a Comment